This isn't related to my previous post. Just I felt I'd better put up some examples of my writing, in case anyone reading this blog might think I just talk about it, but don't actually do it. Whether it's any good or not is open to debate, but I really do try to write stuff!
I've left off the short stories as I don't think I'm a short story writer - they were a means to an end, a means to writing full-length stories better, exercises more like. At Bedtime-Story is a short story of mine, if you want to check one out. There are works by many other people there - The Rag Doll is a favourite. The site appears to be dead, or at least they don't reply to emails any more. The 'email the author' bit doesn't work there any more, either, so I've stopped getting people telling me how good my story is! ;-)
Sorry there's only one poem. Somehow, I've lost all of the others. This was the last of them, so I hope I was getting better at it.
And there you go: now you have 'Some Writing' to look at. Don't kill me!
Gipsy Rose Warhol
You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer.
So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment