Among other things thus far left out of the stuff I sent to the guys, is the prologue. I kid you not: it made grim reading. Since the decision was made to set it to one side, I've not looked at it since. This is deliberate, as I need the freshness of a new look when the moment has come to revisit it. At the last read, the prologue had little life - lots of information - but little life. I'd love to have rewritten it entirely and had this foundation underpinning everything written afterwards. I won't leave it too long to rewrite, but I feel I need to reach into the future with the new chapters, capturing a bit more information/knowledge, before attempting to work on it more. As I've said previously, a prologue may not be desired by anyone other than myself. I'll make it available, then, just in case. Considerate, aren't I? lol ;-)
In case anyone thinks I might not have noticed, my blog viewing figures have lurched upwards out of recognition. People from as far away as Russia and the far east, as well as Australia and... let's not forget, South Shields... visit my blog to read my less than sane ramblings. Of course, given that followers of Dave Pimm, Richard Howse, MG Harris, Amy Engelhart could probably overspill onto my facebook page, I believe you have to be a facebook 'friend' to actually see my blog link. But it could overspill from blogs themselves, and these guys have them.
Hmmm, I usually leave myself logged in, then wander off for hours to the life-enhancing maze that is Youtube. Could be Vika's fans (vkgoeswild to the uninitiated) having an effect. And Dale Kavanagh's, too. Hey, what if I go to Lady Gaga's Marry The Night and say something outrageous like: Grace Jones FTW! Do you think some of the 46,000,000 we are told have visited that one song might have a quick peek at my channel and say F-something back ;-) Death by networking lol
You know, I could be getting spidered-out. Now that would be something, too. Hardly, though - I'm not even nearly famous now. Ask Cliff!!!
Thanks for reading, anyway. Do stop by and chat if you like, guys - I'd like that very much x But if not, and it's all an illusion... A Good Nite to you all :-) x
Gipsy Rose Warhol
You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer.
So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment