Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Friday, 26 October 2012

The Intrepid Four...

... are no more!
Rich Howse has had to pull out of my readership, citing time difficulties, with which I fully sympathise. Rich is newly married and is also re-educating for teacherdom. Best of luck, Rich! It's a long road for everyone, whatever you do, so keep going, mate.
So now, we have the Fantastic Three...
I've written more of the opening poem in the last week, hardly much more of it to do, leading up to the next chapter on the agenda, the sixteenth chapter. Slightly hesitant as to which chapter this will happen to be, but my notes will reveal that to me when I study them in earnest. The next move is more apparent than it used to be, so it's willpower, really - getting on with it.
Been looking at agents... gotta keep my focus and not look at agents...
Sigh :-)

No comments: