Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Monday, 8 October 2012

Jeez this gets tougher!

Somehow, I managed to step out of the zone I'd created... and lost myself off. I know why, or at least, I know what I was trying to do: shift into a new area within the story. I didn't have to do anything more than write, except I'd already written the next chapter and fiddling with minor bits caused me to stumble and lose my step.
Gradually got my head back to where I was at, and the support system that is my notes helped me out. I honestly didn't realise how extensive my notes were. Glad they are there. This is not a short story, and there will be at least three... I couldn't say for sure if I'll have half done by the end of this year, but if I do I'll be pleased I've got that far.
Shook a few bones in an online chatroom tonight - where? why? what?   Mmmm, just throwing a bit of controversy into what was a rather sedentary discussion. Was all in a good cause, as it helped with what I was doing - me searching again. And I was trying to find out what yer average joe/joanna actually knew about what they'd said. A bit inconclusive, in the end, but it was fun viewing different people's reactions. I like to throw the odd hand grenade in, but, on balance, it wasn't really worth it this time.
Good to remember that Keats used dashes... I'm in good company! '-)
Noticed, too, that my Russian readers are falling - come back! lol I'm not all that mad, really I'm not...

No comments: