Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Wednesday, 5 December 2012


Existence
 
  
That we must hope

we are not all lost

in some failed
 transmission. 

That there is no error
in the flash of light
 and the teem of rain,
   upon the stream of the silent sea
that is
Creation
 


 Of all that we are  
  and all that surrounds us; 
 in all that protects us

from all that destroys us.

For should we not find
 the answers that we seek,
nor ease the question
of our bleak existence
  
As embers we shall burn
upon pyres we may not ever feel;
our fatal dust, 
drifting,
on winds of churning
  Eternity
                                                                                           Anon.

No comments: