Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas to all my readers!

May I wish a Merry Christmas to all of you who come here to Blogland and read my literary ramblings x  Not that there's much of a literary nature here, and Youtube has seen to it that the videos I uploaded look rather odd, too.
One thing I can say is that 2013 will see me searching for an agent at some point. I've got changes to make in my MS, but nothing so ruinous that I'll spend months (like I have done with other stuff) trying to get things right. I know what's wrong, so the right bits will appear.
I'm quite optimistic for the New Year that approaches. Successful or not, the first book will be completed and the agent hunt will commence. I might start to live ;-)
Enjoy yourselves and don't be too hard on yourselves: the world doesn't help you very much, so help yourself as much as you can.
Take care, all of you. I mean that xxx

No comments: