Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Tuesday, 18 December 2012

The past

Sometimes the past hits you and you have no defence. I've been looking back, thinking about things, revisiting places that have reappeared. Can't help but gaze at them, people, places, things that have happened, didn't happen, could have happened, over my shoulder. It has been said that there is no armour against fate, and I guess I've made no plans for the future other than that I will be around, doing stuff. Achieving what? Not a lot thus far, I guess. I took off all the armour long ago. You can't change what has been; you can't change how it's been. You can only try to control what will be. And then sometimes it's gone, slipping past you like you're standing still.
2012    Couldn't say it's been a great year...
2013    What are you hiding...

No comments: