Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Sunday, 16 September 2012

So, I've sent copies to the Intrepid Four!

At long last!
Thirteen chapters have winged their way to Dave Pimm, Richard Howse, Noel Deighton and Rebecca Speight. The task of deciphering my mad ramblings has begun - and as it's thirteen chapters, upon which side of the coin of luck will it all fall?
Everything's polished to a fair degree, though not up to agent-review standard, as I always like to leave room for more. Once these guys have had a look, changes will need to be made - believe me, nothing gets past this lot. You hope the changes won't be major, but change must be made whatever it needs to be.
And then I've got to get through the whole first story - then we'll know if it's any good or not.
I'm tired and I need to think of the next step. Subsequent chapters, both written and 'not yet', await.
I now need to go to youtube to help relax, and I need some honey. That's not a euphemism - I've run out of honey for tea! Although, then again... ;-)
Goodnight x

No comments: