The other night I settled down with some crisps and popcorn to watch Real v Man City. By half-time I was pretty fed up - no goals, and though Real were far too good for Citeh, it didn't seem like the second half would be much better. I stopped watching and busied myself with a few things around the house. Cue five goals in the second half, all of which I missed! Bugger!
What it also means is that I've got loads of crisps and popcorn left. Well, waste not want not! So, as part of my relaxation this weekend, I've got American Gangster and Season of The Witch. I've had both dvds for a while, but something always seemed to happen to stop me watching them. This weekend seems as good a time as any to try and watch them both. Why not - and with a couple of bacardis n coke to help me along!
Lights...
Gipsy Rose Warhol
You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer.
So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment