Just have to finish this smallish piece, then it's on for my own review and send it off to the Intrepid Four. About a week, I feel. I tried to write tonight, but it didn't happen. Still, I'm off Thursday, so I hope to get things moving in that direction. Subsequent chapters seem to leap at me from my notes. I need to be careful which ones I write next and in which order they appear in the story itself. The flashbacks, and the new narrative device I've thought of, must be strategically placed. And blow me, but I've also had another idea, so I've got some thinking to do once the guys get their copies. Lord knows when they'll manage to get back to me, so I've got to step on the gas in the meantime with the rest of what I'm doing.
No buts... just get on with it!
Gipsy Rose Warhol
You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer.
So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment