Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Soliloquy it's taking so long

I have a piece to write that leads into another chapter. Introspection from the hero. The ensuing chapter has already been written. There is editing to complete before I can release 'the story so far' to the Intrepid Four. Not long now!
There are 20,000 words typed up in this first part - and I'd guess therein about a fifth of the first book has been told, rather than half. But I'm not stopping and I have to say I'm pleased with what I've done.  :-)

No comments: