Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Saturday, 10 November 2007

Maria's moving house!

And then there were three!
Probably much more than that, but my time capsule from Litopia is from a little farther back. Solvey, Rich and myself. Ah well, it is ladies first! The guys don't worry me, really - they will be published, one day, and go on to run blogs from their own websites. Just a matter of time.
Pretty soon, though, mgharris.net will be teeming with young people and bristling with technology. I can just see the orange phones, and ipods and t-shirts. It's gonna be fun, I'm sure.
I shall be watching with interest - from a safe vantage point, in case I get knocked over in the rush!

2 comments:

MG said...

Orange phones, iPods etc? Woo. I didn't even think of that. No danger of a rush though...not for a while.

esruel said...

It'll happen. No danger that it won't!