A hard road, actually. Solvey has asked some serious questions of my stuff and he hasn't seen the new beginning yet! What's he gonna be like when he finds my offering in his email inbox???
The opinions of Solvey, Rich and Noel count for such a lot. If I can get this past them then I will know I'm on the right track. Not long now, actually, as it's a matter of typing up and then smoothing out a few kinks. A few days at most. Mind you, I've quite a few months of work ahead of me. This really is the beginning.
Meanwhile, check out the interviews on Maria Harris' blog. Great stuff and shows how far she has come and gives a fair indication of how far she will go. I'm rather envious, but in a good way: it's great to see success happening and growing. Proof that it does happen.
Gipsy Rose Warhol
You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer.
So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Everything I threw at you I also threw at myself! Sometimes, when you can't see the woods for the trees, it's worth hanging out in somebody else's woods. Gave me much to consider too. All for the greater good! :o)
The woods are a lot less scarier with you around, solvey!
Remember me mentioning that I was worried about not coming up with more books? Maria voiced the same thing to PC! Must be a writer thing...
Post a Comment