Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Sunday, 9 August 2009

It's gonna be a long season...

I shouldn't be bothered that we didn't win the Community Shield, but to give up a lead so easily against Chelsea? I don't know why De Laet didn't play; nor why Valencia was on the subs bench. Those two decisions probably cost us. Rooney was marginalised for almost the whole game, too, until the goal he scored right at the end.
And why was Nani presented as free-kicker-in-chief? His goal was good, but the rest of it promised more than he could deliver. Shame about his injury, as he deserves a chance, but he wasn't building on the goal.
Yep, a long season all right!

No comments: