I was going to write about bread next. In the end, I realised that there's no point. Who on earth is going to be interested in my opinion of bread, and who on earth is going to change their eating habits on account of my blog?
Ridiculous. The idea, that is.
So, the first sequel to Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes! is rather shortlived. And there will be only one. I'll just change my life quietly, and my presence here will be proof that I've survived. Unless I become a ghostwriter!
While we were chatting this evening, Solvey reminded me that the Man Booker Prize winner was being announced. How could I forget the timing! Oh, what it must be like to stand upon the stage, making the acceptance speech. No point in dreaming about it. Have to keep things real. Actually, yes there is a point in dreaming about it - it's a great way to start the reality. So first, I gotta get published. Erm, first I gotta get an agent.
No: first-first, I gotta write this story...
Gipsy Rose Warhol
You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer.
So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment