Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Sunday, 3 April 2011

A weekend's a long time in football

So it proved! My beloved Man Utd produced a second half performance, the like of which no other team could have produced - discounting Newcastle's 4-4 draw with Arsenal, which was great to see, but which was a rarity away from Man Utd. And everyone else's results were not good enough. Surely, we have begun the push towards greater glory at the end of the season! Two months are a long time in writing, too. Especially when I haven't written anything down on paper. I'm thinking about stuff, though, and an idea I've had, which, if it works, could open up things even further in terms of direction. I must guard against introducing new things without thinking of the consequences. But it seems to be a good thing this time, and could be used later in any future books - if I manage to create them. I won't write until I must, so I have to wait. Won't be long, as I can feel it. It's the way of my current method. It's worked so far, as it's kept me seeing and writing the same vision. Can't be bad, can it?

No comments: