Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Sunday, 13 March 2011

Phoenix from the flames

That was a much better peformance from the guys in red! Arsenal played well enough, but they had no answer to the relentless movement the new formation created. The da Silva brothers were a revelation in their forward postions, and the return of Valencia gave me great hope for the future. Even Gibson showed more than he has been. Not sure what's going down with Berbatov. It may be that he doesn't fit in any more - his recent rise to prominence came when nobody else up front was doing it. Now that Hernandez and Rooney are showing signs of gelling, Nani and Valencia might find even more space to create stuff. I'd be surprised if Berbatov puts up with the substitute bench and I think he could be off to Europe next year. I hope he proves me wrong, though.
I think Marseille don't have anything to offer and our glorious Red Devils might sneak this Champions League. The Premiership is OURS!

No comments: