Gipsy Rose Warhol
You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer.
So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…
Sunday, 17 April 2011
Time to move on, I think...
I've found it a little bit difficult to write where I am. The flat I'm in, though in a nice area and looks nice, is not all it was cracked up to be. You can't sleep in the main bedroom when it's windy; parts of the wiring and other 'home' things could have been done better. Other stuff, as well. It feels more like a run down hotel room. Still, I have the power to move, so I probably will. Part of my policy of not settling for second best. Oh, and I've put a stop to immediate comments on this blog. I need to check them, first. I know I don't write very much of interest in this place, but someone put a rather non-complimentary, anonymous comment here concerning the Mayans and 2012, just because I happened to mention it in a blog post. I was even informed that the world would end in the year 3 thousand and something! Guess I'll just miss it by a few years. Me being me, I'd love to have discussed what was said. Then again: an anonymous comment? Something tells me that whoever it was wasn't being friendly...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment