Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Tuesday, 26 April 2011

A scene revisited

I did say that I would be returning to the scene that was the ending of the first chapter. And I have - a new extra chapter has been created from it, placed further down the line, all typed up and ready for revision at some future point. Two chapters out of one and both of them necessary to the development of the story: can't be bad, can it? The story is now moving on and heading into deeper waters. Sink or swim lol
Briefly looking through what I've put together, it's apparent that almost all of the chapters have that unfinished feel about them. This is good, as I will want to make them feel finished after reviewing them. I did have a slight dilemma, in that there was a nagging thought that I should go and complete them before moving on. Sanity prevailed, as there are so many chapters still to do and write up that I would have been stalling progress at the very point I needed to be making progress. No contest!
There will come a point when it would seem madness to carry on without ensuring everything was as good as I could have made it. I do know, more or less, where that point is. But, at the moment, I have to keep writing into the future. Feeling good about what's there so far, though :-)

No comments: