Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Tuesday, 1 March 2011

The Ides of July

Best not say beware of them!
But I must be aware of them!
I'll be off for two weeks in the middle of July. I fancy taking off somewhere different and contemplating my fate.
lol
At this point, I'm determined to have at least half of the story done. Further, I'm also determined that a couple of new things won't have been introduced yet and so there will be something left to freshen things up and help to maintain interest. Of course, if I'm desperate for change at that point, then I'll probably be in trouble. It's not a sticking point for me, just I'd like to think my sleeve is large enough to hold something important that's going to be hidden up there.
My reminder to myself not to let up with anything, nor must I rush anything. Timing...

No comments: