... I have got a fair idea of the beginning of the beginning. I'm now piecing the chapters and related works together and gauging how it all looks from this point. So far, it seems substantial, but so far, I've still a way to go in establishing the movement of the story during the time we spend with the hero. I feel I do know what needs to be done, though, and that my notes have surprised me and I can build from here to a future point.
I've sent two pieces to Solvey, Noel the Ultimate Proofreader and Rebecca. These are, I hope, proof of my ability to write and ensnare readers into the world I'm writing about. They are, as ever, unfinished and belong to larger chapters, but I'm trying to determine reactions. They are important parts to the story, so I need to know how I'm coming across.
Now I need to do more. I'm on it...
Gipsy Rose Warhol
You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer.
So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment