Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Thursday, 4 March 2010

Two-thirds in

Well, 2/3 into this chapter and I'm feeling pretty buoyant. What I'm seeing is what is going down on the page; descriptions at a minimum, movement and dialogue. A bit sparse in places, but I'll add to that when I'm happy it runs from start to finish. A slight problem has caused me to write from middle to end. I have to think about the opening lines and the place in which the opening begins, and where the ending of the beginning, erm, ends. It's almost there! For good or bad, there is a beginning - one that is not too long, and adds to the reader's knowledge... but there, I'm telling more than I should. One day... or maybe never lol
Oh, and another thing: somehow, I've crossed over the line from writing with a pen, and have written this new piece on my laptop. Whither now? Should I try to write it all that way? Hmmm. See how it goes. Now, the opening words... the rest of the story impatiently waits!

No comments: