Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Tuesday, 18 September 2007

New ideas

Ran into a couple of old friends today, one of whom nearly died last year after suffering a brain seizure of some kind. He looks fine now. There's a bunch going out on Friday night and they wondered if I was coming. I couldn't say no ;-) I'm under doc's orders not to drink for a month or so, so I shall exist on orange juice or water on Friday. Should be fun, though I will feel out of it without being out of it.
This is good, writing-wise, as I'll be taking a proper night off: I've had a couple of new ideas for my latest work and I need time to consider their effect. It looks like a further bout of planning will be necessary. I'm not too concerned - if the next three chapters turn out as good as the first three then I will be extremely happy. I've got a feeling I may be writing everything in waves, as opposed to writing clean through. We'll see.

No comments: