I'm now at a point where I'm able to print out what looks like a beginning of substance to my book. I've waited a long while to get to this moment - far too long, but circumstances decided the length of time. The reason I'm printing this first part is that I'm trying to get a feel of what the written word might look like on paper, which is how I hope it might end up.
I have to be strong with myself, have to make a bold decision about the angle of approach and the manner in which I have written things so far. There are jars I can see already, but I have to consider everything so far and the overall effect of the tale, as well as the micro-effect of certain parts.
Jeez, there's so much still to do, parts I've barely covered - and they won't be until later in time. But it's all becoming a bit more exciting, taking shape, moving through one cycle and into another.
What a life! A lot more fun than my blog, though lol Trying to find something to say when, on the surface, nothing appears to be happening is, well, dire! Maybe one day I'll have something more exciting to say other than 'I'm slowly writing the next chapter'. One day, maybe...
Gipsy Rose Warhol
You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer.
So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…
Sunday, 7 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can I have a copy?!! love bec xxx
Afraid not, Becca xxx It will be quite some time before anyone will read my stuff. Probably when it's about halfway there at the earliest. Hopefully, it will be worth the wait x
Post a Comment