Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Sunday, 20 December 2009

Miracle on 34th Street

One of my favourite films; this one and the original. It must be wonderful to be able to dream of something, and then for it to happen. Wishes are not just for Christmas, but it's a marvellous time to wish for something. I think a few of us could do with a wish or two coming true, and I hope for you that they all do.
And so, as I now retire to watch the rest of this lovely film, to everyone who has ever stopped by, and to everyone who regularly does (not that there's much to read here, these days), I hope you have a great Christmas and a very happy New Year. And I hope that whatever wishes enter your life turn out to be the kind of wishes that do come true x
All the very best
Es

No comments: