Well, the council have been out in force, cutting stuff everywhere - at least it looked like the council. To the point where, to my horror, the copse looks rather ragged and threadbare. Anyway, foxy has gone, or seems to have gone. I've left food there, and it disappears, but that could be anything. Just there's no sign of the little mite. Hmmm. I hope he's all right.
Mind you, it doesn't have to be the hand of man that upsets anything. It's quite nice looking at the woods and the wildlife, listening to the noises and stuff, but I came across some kind of hawk tearing a wood pigeon to pieces. What a shock! I was both fascinated and horrified at the same time. Nothing I could do, of course. Darwin had a point, and who was I to even attempt to interfere. Nature's cruel, but that's life in the wild. Strewth!
Still, I'll keep putting food out for a while and see what happens.
On the writing front, I've written nothing. Talked about it, thought about it, going through things, but not written anything. Just there's not much urgency in my head to do it right now. I don't know why. I will be looking at it tonight. Atmosphere; opening words. What am I missing? I need to study things. Let's see how it goes...
Gipsy Rose Warhol
You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer.
So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hello, this is anon AKA N.R.O.operative. email me at N.R.O.operative@googlemail.com if you want information
Post a Comment