You know, I did wonder why I gave young foxy a pork pie, when I've always liked pork pies. And today, with some odd reluctance, I cooked up a chicken dinner. This reluctance was confirmed by my lack of enjoyment while eating it. Not like me, I can tell you. Seems like I'm going off meat, for some reason.
I've got stuff for sandwiches, soup in the freezer with meat in it, leftover chicken, bacon n stuff.
None of it appeals. I'd rather just have something plain, like wheatgerm bread and butter. And fruit juice rather than fizzy drinks. Hot chocolate as opposed to coffee - well, some of the time!
A symptom of getting older, perhaps?
Absolutely no idea what's going on internally, but I feel like I'm changing. Maybe it's moving to this new place. Perhaps I've discovered a new outlook, with it.
Soon it will be 2010.
Tried to find a play on words with Space Odyssey and food, but I couldn't.
I need a beer!
Gipsy Rose Warhol
You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer.
So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ground control to Major Tomato?
Oh no, that was Space Oddity.
Um.
Lol, solvey! One of my favourite songs from my superhero artist of all time! The effects and electric guitar all written and performed by one Rick Wakeman.
And Major Tomato fits! Maybe I should get you to write my latest stuff... :-)
Cool idea. I'll write your ms and you write mine! And we'll see who's laughing at the end of it all! :oP
Wonder is Major Tomato is related to Colonel Mustard?
Yesterday, whilst lifting logs to discover centipedes, my son and I tried to outdo each other with the worst food pairing ever. Oysters and custard was high up our list.
Oysters? You have expensive tastes!
Post a Comment