Friday night was a good night. Not a great one - there weren't enough of us out to make it that - but I enjoyed it very much. Boy did I suffer for it on Saturday. This has been a bit of a lost weekend, with my mind drifting in and out of a million things. Maybe I needed it mentally, but physically I just can't take too much alcohol these days. And then there was the obligatory curry to follow! I must have drunk gallons of water between then and now.
Submission time awaits: having got the latest Writers' and Artists', I'm about to embark on a journey that might drive me to more of the Demon Drink. Only, I doubt I'd live long enough to see the end of the submission process.
Guess I should just stick to water, and fruit juice. A healthy attitude towards a potentially unhealthy situation!!
Oh, and I've stuck my pic up, having been asked a couple of times for it. Ah, the wonders of mobile phone technology. I'm not one for Facebook 'n' stuff, so it's on here instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment