I have to resist the temptation: Critters has had a makeover. Not only that, but they have two discussion groups - one, a writing only group and, two, an anything goes group.
I can't do it. I just can't. Too much to do.
No reason why you shouldn't go there, though - even if it's only for a quick look. You never know...
As I see it, if you could take the best out of Critters and the best out of Litopia and put them together, you'd just about have the perfect writers website. Andrew Burt and Peter Cox should think about it.
Oh heck, what do I know? Just write, Es.
Gipsy Rose Warhol
You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer.
So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment