Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Friday, 8 February 2008

Errol Flynn

The name itself has a touch of class about it, a certain ring. Like Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, for example.
I get to see Errol Flynn later today in The Sea Hawk. Such a fine actor, and I guess the ladies of his day flocked to the cinemas just to see him up there.
For me, Errol was the greatest of male Hollywood stars. Not many male leads could hope to follow such an act, though some have done so. If you have an actor in the mould of Errol Flynn, then you have a great one.

No comments: