Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Friday, 27 December 2013

Once more unto the breach...

A bacon sandwich and a cup of coffee - well, two cups of coffee. A great start for today.
I didn't write anything on paper over Christmas. Though I'm always writing in my head, the effects of food and the accompanying alcohol (or was that the other way round!) ensured I didn't dare write stuff down. And I had to do some extra research in Newcastle, which is still ongoing.
But tonight and onwards, the tying up of this latest new chapter and the others I've done, will get me to the point of no return @ 31/12/2013 i.e. about one third of the way through. Got to note: if I'm rubbish at a third the way through, I'll be rubbish after the rest of the story has been finished. Can't guarantee I'll get it right! Must try to, though...

2014 will see the relaxation of my life, though not in the writing of the story. Hopefully, I'll live a bit more this year. Couldn't guarantee that, either. I will try.
A third of the way through: 31/12/2013.
The resolution I've created around the beginning won't make the writing any easier, but it will make the writing happen rather quicker later.
So, the rest of it by 31/07/2014.
The spectres of Literary Agents rise before me!
Gulp... ;-)

No comments: