Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Wednesday, 4 September 2013

The Planet Doctor

There is a thought - maybe no more than a feeling, perhaps, that might become a true thought - that the earth is actually a live entity.
The real reason the continents have moved could very well be because the earth is larger now than it once was: the land masses that appear at the earth's surface have moved because of the movement of the earth itself, and not some floating plate-theory. A bit like blowing air into a balloon.
Studies have shown that the surface of the earth beneath the sea is younger than the rest of the planet. Some kind of evolution appears to be happening continuously. But why beneath the sea? Does water have a further use, or raison d'etre, that we do not yet know about, or possibly can't comprehend? Is water actually earth's blood?
Many scientists do say that the more they study in their own particular field, the more they feel that there is an existence of a sentient being far outwith the senses that we know, or understand we know.
Hmmm... I do wonder...   Meteorites, volcanoes, tsunamis...  self-help within the planet earth? Or divine intervention/treatment from another body/entity?
"Maybe it's something we haven't seen yet!"  Aliens.
Noooo, not aliens the movie lol  Proper aliens. Maybe not, as that moves us away a bit from the 'live planet' theory. Unless we were put here by aliens.
All this reminds me of the early days of internet chatrooms. Many a conversation was struck with someone on the far face of this planet back then.  Someone said, in a main room, that Nature was not a concept. I immediately took issue with this, as Nature is totally a concept. What we call Nature is our perception of everything around us that is natural. Or what we believe to be natural. Nature may not be aware of us. There may be no Nature at all, only ongoing creation within the planet, or possibly evolvement. Maybe both. And we have no control over either. We can as easily be wiped off the face of the earth as woolly mammoths or sabre tooth tigers.
I know - let's colonize the moon.
Hmph - nothing much up there, except the aliens who spooked us from going back there since the early seventies.
Now I'm really rambling!  I'll return at a more suitable juncture, when I'm not too tired to pontificate more about our existence.
Yep, I'm in creative mode again.  Time to write... :o]

No comments: