Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Sunday, 17 July 2011

Harper's Bizarre

I was in the Dolly Peel the other day, having a drink or two with a couple of friends. Like me, Trevor the manager is a Man United fan, and soon the conversation got around to new signings, leavers and the new season. Posh and Becks' new arrival also entered the discussions: Harper Seven is the little girl's name. Of course, we went around the houses, trying to work out which way and what, but in the end Trevor summed it up best:  "I suppose it's better than 'Quarter To Eight!' "
Brought the house down, I can tell you!

No comments: