Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Thursday, 16 December 2010

Three weeks in a balloon

It will feel like that for Rich if his plan to write for three weeks non-stop works out! He's writing a new one - no idea what it is about, but I expect it will be very good. I don't know if I'll get the chance to read it as a critique. Then again, Rich is past the stage where he needs to take much notice of the likes of me - I am working on my own stuff, so I can only give part of my brain at the moment. That wouldn't be good enough, I fear. The beginning is always the hardest. Once happily past that, the rest is more forthcoming, though not any easier, for all that.
Best of luck to Rich. I don't think he will need it. He's too good for that!

No comments: