Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Friday, 24 December 2010

A momentous 2011, I hope!

I do hope that 2011 will be a pivotal year.
At some point I will be submitting my new story to agents. I've no idea who I'll be sending it to, yet, but by mid-2011 at least, half the story will have been completed. Judging by my notes, I realise that there is so much work still to be done and, although the second half of the story has still to be realised, I do know the ending, so there will be a coming together guided by that eventuality. I've had ideas, too, as to what the future might hold for further books. Two firm ideas register with me in my head. They seem to be the way to go - the third book has a title, though the second, so far, does not.
But who knows what is going to happen... who knows if anything will. I'll be positive and say that I have to make it happen. A good plan, don't you think? :-)
This will be my last post before the New Year celebrations. May I take this opportunity to wish everyone who has visited this blog a very merry Christmas and a prosperous new year. All the best to you for the future xxx

No comments: