Yep! When do you stop writing the bit that you're doing?
I wouldn't know, for sure. I always leave a bit for later - something to work on, as it helps me concentrate more, and allows me to get into the groove that I was in while writing it.
Get into the groove
Boy, you've got to prove...
Yes, I've got a lot to prove!
Having just about completed chapter one (a few lines to look into and the general tone to consider), I'm now looking at the subsequent chapters and seeing how they line up all together. While eating Galaxy counters and watching Jo Brand - she's hilarious! By the end of this week, Chapter 1 will be done, and I'll be waiting for reader opinions and moving on with everything at the same time.
It's a funny old world, writing. Definitely a lonely one - self-imposed, of course, but it's something you have to do, not just want to do. I've often wondered what will happen if I don't get anywhere in the publishing world with my new story. Will I pack it all in? Will I just read? Become an alcoholic - lol, I'm halfway there already, I think!
Just rambling a bit! It's fun, sometimes...
Gipsy Rose Warhol
You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer.
So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment