Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Wednesday, 19 May 2010

And on to chapter two!

Chapter one - the new one - is now more or less finished. I can add more, if need be, but I can't keep tweaking it any more than I have done. Solvey, Noel and Becca have got a copy of it. I'm sure they'll give it a shake. I'm hoping there won't be any changes, but you can never tell what a reader will think. I hope the ending makes them want to find out more. Does this chapter make the reader want to know more, to read more? Hmmm.
My next task now is to ensure that the already-written chapters read on from it; that they begin and end as seductively as I'd hoped.
Enough said. I have to deliver.

No comments: