Things happen. They take over your thoughts. They wander through your head, and like moonbeams they flicker before your eyes in the darkness of the night. Images of who I am, who perhaps I want to be, and who I may become. And I found myself listening to a Michael Hedges recording of Baby Toes on youtube. A typically odd title from someone who had so much soulful meaning in his work.
Spacial, beautiful, challenging.
Tonight, the world has changed.
Autumn falling with the rain.
Dreams wishing inside your heart
In a world full of Stardust and Dreams.
Elusive illusions:
I am
And I am nothing.
Elusive illusions,
Burning a hole in the ground
Where I may fall
Go listen to it. It's the one that lasts 3mins 10secs.
A day in the life of a fantasy fiction writer. This one, anyway! :-)
Gipsy Rose Warhol
You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer.
So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment