Gipsy Rose Warhol

You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer. So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…

Friday, 13 April 2018

Sombre realisations...

It has been a difficult process, picking up the threads of a broken stream of thought. This illness got the better of me and I kind of lost my way. But the thoughts never left me - rather, they haunted my mind like the soul of an ancient ghost trying to find the life it used to inhabit. So I am at a strange place, forcing myself to look at words I can't remember writing. This patchwork quilt I created long ago.
I realise now that I must write and forget that I may not finish the tale. It's the only way to exist... for me, anyway...
Life beneath the pen!

No comments: