I'm not too far, now, from pinging this first part of the story to my loyal band of readers - the Intrepid Four. Just a few more tweaks...
Whilst browsing the internet tonight, listening to music, watching movie clips and generally trying to relax a bit, I suddenly came across some quotes from prominent writers, people who had something to say, people with millions of fans, millions of readers who needed to read what they had to say. The most memorable quote came from Ernest Hemingway, one of the most revered of writers from the modern age. He put everything into truthful perspective while making me laugh out loud at the same time.
"The first draft of everything is shit."
Best quote I've read in years. Ernest, I salute you :-)
Gipsy Rose Warhol
You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer.
So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment