Happy New Year everyone.
Would you believe it, I just opened a fortune cookie from a Chinese meal. It said: You have a potential urge and the drive for accomplishment.
Glad I don't write that way, but the sentiment's good enough for me lol
Gipsy Rose Warhol
You know, it takes a certain gift to have everyone quoting you years after you’ve said something. But I guess it takes an even greater gift to have the thing just about come true. Yep, I’m pretty sure, now, that everyone will become world-famous for fifteen minutes – and blogs just moved the spotlight that little bit closer.
So, here we go: lights, camera, action!! Umm, actually I’m not quite ready yet – gimme fifteen minutes…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mahoosive HNY to you too big fella!
How was your xmas?
Agh - better take the tree down!
Hey, solvey!
I had a good Christmas, sharing a few drinks with friends early on and lunching at my cousin's. I hope Isaac had a great time and filled the house with strange noises from his Playstation!!!
Post a Comment